3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleStonehouse Road, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £210,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- uPVC DG Conservatory
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- No Onward Chain
**SEMI DETACHED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW** With uPVC double glazed conservatory, enclosed private rear garden - being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and early viewing is essential!
This three bedroom semi detached bungalow is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, uPVC double glazed conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. There is an enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway parking. The property is being sold with no onward chain and early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, radiator, access to loft space.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 5" ( 4.24m x 3.18m )
Radiator, TV point, feature fireplace with electric fire, surround and hearth, uPVC double glazed patio doors to:
Conservatory 9' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.41m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows and uPVC double glazed door to the garden.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 11" ( 3.10m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for slimline dishwasher, radiator, pantry with window to the side, uPVC double glazed rear window, door to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.20m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" into bay x 9' 5" ( 3.15m into bay x 2.87m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.21m )
uPVC double glazed side window, radiator.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising, shower cubicle, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, radiator, uPVC double glazed side window, door to:
With WC, uPVC double glazed rear window and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
To the front of the property is a shingled driveway which extends down the side and provides off road parking. This leads to the garage which measures 19 ft 9 in x 7 ft 10 in, has double doors, power, light and door to the garden. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs and borders. There is an outhouse, outside tap and two ponds. The garden is enclosed by fencing and hedging.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing over the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Take the fifth left into Cozens Hardy Road, then first right into Stonehouse Road, where the property can be found on your left. Ref: 1742.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56438698.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.