3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThree Gates Close, Halstead
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Good sized rear garden
- Overlooking fields
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Ground floor shower room
A three bedroom family home overlooking the green with views over neighbouring fields. The property offers flexible living with two reception rooms, has a good sized rear garden and is block paved to the front.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
(currently used as office space) Double glazed door to front aspect.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 5" ( 4.22m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fireplace housing gas fire. Radiator.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.36m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to garden. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Shower. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Dishwasher and fridge.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Door to front and rear aspects. Sink and drainer unit. Integral freezer.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Cupboard and airing cupboard. Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Cupboard housing boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobe. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Heated towel rail.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a block paved frontage and a lawned area.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a decked area. The remainder is laid to shingle and has a pond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56438701.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.