3 bedroom terraced house for saleMarsworth Wharf, Marsworth, Tring
Sold STC £550,000
- IDYLIC SETTING
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN LIVING
- BEAUTIFULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- DUAL ASPECT LIVING SPACE
- STYLISH BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
- BALCONY OVERLOOKING THE CANAL & COUNTRYSIDE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
A contemporary three bedroom home forming part of a private development on the edge of the rural village of Marsworth designed to maximise views over the Grand Union canal and the rolling countryside beyond.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom also boasts its own en-suite as well as double doors opening onto decking at the rear helping to make the most of the stunning views over the canal. There is also a door to the rear from bedroom three. Both of the bath/shower rooms have been fitted with luxury sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch complemented by brassware from Hansgrohe. Additionally the showers are thermostatically controlled.
The double height first floor has been designed with modern living in mind. It is dual aspect and all open plan with beautiful oak flooring and a glazed end wall opening onto a balcony providing panoramic views across the Grand Union canal. The kitchen has been fitted with professionally designed units, granite work surfaces and integrated Bosch appliances. The appliances include a stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob, concealed extractor fan, dishwasher and a fridge freezer. Underfloor heating is also prevalent throughout the first floor. To the front of the property there is driveway parking for two vehicles. The property also benefits from its own bike store and use of pretty landscaped communal areas.
KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM 32'9 X 19'5
BEDROOM ONE 13'10 x 11'10
BEDROOM TWO 10' x 10'2
BEDROOM THREE 13'9 x 9'1 into recess
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56439271.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.