2 bedroom flat for saleMyrtle Road, Acton
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Spacious open-plan reception/ kitchen
- Modern fully integrated kitchen
- Secluded garden
- Luxurious family bathroom
- Ample storage opportunities throughout
- Poet's Corner location
- Private entrance
Orchards of London are proud to present to the market this fabulous, charming two bedroom, garden apartment, situated within well-maintained property in highly desirable Poet's Corner in Acton. This apartment presents two spacious bedrooms, of which one benefits from an en-suite, a fantastic open plan kitchen/reception room and a stylish family bathroom.
Myrtle road is conveniently located just moments away from trendy cafes and boutiques along Churchfield Road. Excellent transport links are available from nearby Acton Central (Overground) station and Acton Main Line (National rail) which will also become one of Cross rail stations.
Property ref: 121_2390_4224645
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56443129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4224645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.