4 bedroom detached house for saleWestfields, Whiteleaf, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27
Sold STC £1,100,000
- Modern detached house set in approx. 0.35 acres
- Four double bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- South facing rear garden with panoramic views
- Development potential for further accommodation STPP
- No through private lane
- Aylesbury grammar schools catchment
A modern four double bedroom detached house set in approximately 0.35 acres with development potential and panoramic countryside views, in a private no through lane. Old Court is situated towards the end of Westfields, lies adjacent to farmland and was originally the site of lawned tennis courts belonging to Foxholes, a property opposite. The majority of the reception rooms and bedrooms overlook the south facing rear garden and have far reaching views towards Oxfordshire. The property has 2,439 sq. ft. of accommodation including the garage, with the potential for further enlargement subject to the necessary consents. Whiteleaf Golf Club is 0.5 miles away. The market town of Princes Risborough (2 miles) has a variety of shops, boutiques, a post office, restaurants, and GP and dental surgeries. There is also a tennis and bowls club, schooling for all ages - including St. Teresa's Independent School and Nursery - and a mainline railway station with Marylebone reached in 40 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56443186.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS160017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.