3 bedroom detached house for saleSWEETBRIAR CLOSE, WALTHAM
- Three bedroom detached house found towards the bottom of this small cul de sac
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and security alarm system
- Hallway, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, dining room or third bedroom
- Two further bedrooms and a shower room to the first floor
- Well maintained front and rear gardens
- Driveway and integrated garage
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band B
With no forward chain on the vendors side, Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom detached house found within this small cul de sac. Enjoying the benefits of gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and security alarm system the property briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, ground floor bathroom and bedroom three or dining room to the ground floor. Two further bedrooms and a shower room to the first floor. Well maintained front and rear gardens, driveway and integrated garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56445562.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6774052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.