2 bedroom terraced house for saleCutler Heights Lane, Bradford
Sold STC £40,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Through Terrace Property
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal For Investors
- Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000
William H Brown offer to the market this two bedroom through terrace property. This property will be ideal for investors and is located within an established residential area and benefits from no onward chain. Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000
William H Brown offer to the market this two bedroom through terrace property. This property will be ideal for investors and is located within an established residential area and benefits from no onward chain. Property briefly comprises; lounge, kitchen and storage cellar. To the first floor is two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the outside is a garden area to the front and a flagged patio to the rear. Property has UPVC double glazing where specified. Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000
Lounge 13' 4" Into Recess x 12' 9" ( 4.06m Into Recess x 3.89m )
UPVC double glazed door provides access to the lounge. With UPVC double glazed window and secondary glazing. Also benefits from gas fire set in fire place and ceiling beams.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 4' ( 4.98m x 1.22m )
Kitchen has base and wall units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for automatic washing machine, hot water boiler, UPVC double glazed window and door access to the rear of the property. Access to the storage cellar is via the kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Has loft access and UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 1" Into Recess ( 3.25m x 3.07m Into Recess )
Has UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 6' 2" ( 3.10m x 1.88m )
Has UPVC double glazed window.
Three piece suite comprising of panel bath, wash hand basin and W/C. Also benefits from part tiled walls and UPVC double glazed window.
To the outside is a small garden are to the front and a flagged patio to the rear.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal Roundabout and take the second exit onto Rooley Avenue. At Staithgate Roundabout continue straight ahead onto Rooley Lane. at Dudley Hill Roundabout, take the second exit onto Sticker Lane and then right onto Cutler Heights Lane where the property is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56446915.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.