3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWood View, North Walsham
Sold STC £230,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Viewing Advised
Located in a popular residential area of North Walsham, this three bedroom detached bungalow is the perfect opportunity for any buyer looking to enjoy life on one level.
Set on the edges of North Walsham, this home is within easy reach of both the Town Centre and Countryside. Offering three bedrooms, a spacious lounge and a conservatory, this detached bungalow ticks all the boxes for any buyer looking to downsize. With enclosed rear gardens, off road parking and a garage, an internal viewing comes highly recommended.
With a double glazed door to the front, carpet flooring and built in cupboard and airing cupboard.
With a WC, hand wash basin, radiator, double glazed window to the front and lino flooring.
Lounge 12' 6" x 14' 7" ( 3.81m x 4.45m )
With double glazed patio doors to the conservatory. radiator TV point and telephone point, carpets and door to the hall way.
With double glazed UPVC windows to the front, side and rear, carpet flooring, door to the garden and patio doors to the lounge.
With fitted wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator,tiling, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the rear. Door to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 10' 2" x 11' 3" + Wardrobes ( 3.10m x 3.43m + Wardrobes )
With a double glazed window to the front, built in wardobes, radiator, telephone point, carpet flooring and door to the hall.
Bedroom 2 9' x 11' 3" ( 2.74m x 3.43m )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, telephone point, carpet flooring and a door to the hall.
Bedroom 3 12' 6" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.81m max x 2.54m max )
With a double glazed window to the front, radiator, telephone point, carpets and a door to the hall.
With a WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point, full tiling, radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
With brick weave to rear doors, foot path to the garage and two parking spaces. Laid to lawn and fully enclosed.
With power, light, electric up and over doors and a single glazed door to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56446978.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.