2 bedroom apartment for saleSwan Mead, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £260,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor Apartment With Views Over The Canal
- Sought After Location
- Good Sized Living Accommodation
- Walking Distance Of Apsley Mainline Train Station
- Allocated Parking For Two Cars
- Two Bedrooms
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- Ideal Investment Buy
IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE. A well presented two bedroom first floor apartment located in the SOUGHT AFTER AREA of Nash Mills. The property benefits from good sized living accommodation, allocated parking and being conveniently located within walking distance of Apsley Mainline Train Station.
IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE. A well presented two bedroom first floor apartment located in the SOUGHT AFTER AREA of Nash Mills. The property benefits from good sized living accommodation, allocated parking and being conveniently located within walking distance of Apsley Mainline Train Station. Viewing's a must.
Doors to all rooms.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, electric storage heater, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.67m x 1.75m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, integrated oven and electric hob with filter hood over, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with separate taps, tiles to splash areas, space for fridgefreezer, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.64m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect opening onto Juliet balcony, electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 6' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, electric storage heater.
Paneled bath with separate taps and power shower over, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Two allocated parking spaces.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56448124.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.