3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDakota Drive, CALNE
- Stunning Three Bedroom Property
- Superb Sized Private Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking for Two Cars
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Dakota Drive is a stunning three bedroom property with beautiful accommodation presented over two floors. Book now to arrange your viewing to avoid disappointment.
Set in a premium modern estate location this stunning three bedroom house is presented in show home order throughout. Light and spacious accommodation is set over two floors and consists of a luxury kitchen, living room/diner and entrance hall with a guest cloakroom. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and a family bathroom. The front and rear gardens are a particular feature and offer a superb degree of privacy as well as being larger than average for the location. Externally the property also offers allocated parking for two cars.
Entrance to this beautifully presented modern family home situated in a popular residential area is via the front door leading into the entrance hall.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge / Diner 13' 6" x 15' 7" ( 4.11m x 4.75m )
Light and spacious lounge offering a good amount of family living space with a double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed Patio doors leading to the rear garden. Television aerial point, telephone point, under stairs storage cupboard and two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 8" (max) x 11' 5" ( 2.64m (max) x 3.48m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and matching upstands, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer. Electric oven, gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over and stainless steel splash back, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating boiler and a radiator.
With stairs from the entrance hall, loft access and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 12' 4" (max) ( 3.86m x 3.76m (max) )
Good sized master benefiting from an en-suite with built in wardrobe with hanging rail, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
En-suite comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, extractor fan and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" (max) x 9' 4" ( 2.82m (max) x 2.84m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' ( 2.82m x 1.83m )
Another good sized bedroom situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with shower attachment over and an extractor fan.
Enclosed by picket fencing with paved pathway leading to the front door, access to the side and shrubbed borders.
Southerly facing rear garden fully enclosed by fencing. Laid to lawn with a patio area to the fore, raised decking area to the rear and shrubbed borders and an outside tap and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56448133.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.