4 bedroom detached house for saleRedlands Park, Brandon Road, Swaffham
Sold STC £297,995
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Fitted kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Separate utility
- 3 reception rooms
THE PENDLEBURY: A STUNNING DESIGNER-LED kitchen with DUAL ASPECT BI-FOLDING doors leading onto an OUTSIDE ENTERTAINING space. An AMAZING 19" 6' sitting room along with study utility and WC compliment the ground floor. On the first floor the MASTER SUITE includes en suite and built in wardrobes.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this exceptional 4 bedroom family home with garage. A welcoming hallway invites you into a fitted designer-led 'floating' kitchen with soft close doors and drawers and integrated appliances including oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave. There is a separate utility. Off the hallway is the spacious cloakroom.
The living room has amazing bi-folding doors providing full height glazing allowing light to flood in and opens up to the outdoor entertaining area. On the first floor the master bedroom suite provides fantastic fitted sliding wardrobes, superb en-suite facility with flush-level shower tray for easy access, fixed head shower and separate hand-held shower attachment, floating sanitaryware, recessed storage, waterfall taps, chrome towel radiator and full height complimentary tiling from Porcelanosa. Three further bedrooms and family bathroom boasting hidden storage, double ended bath with concealed taps, fixed head shower and separate hand-held shower attachment, chrome towel radiator and full height complimentary tiling from Porcelanosa. All of this makes for a fantastic home designed especially for families.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.