2 bedroom terraced house for saleCoventry Street, Kidderminster
Sold STC £100,000
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (Boiler Installed August 2016)
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
****TWO BEDROOM TERRACE****REAR GARDEN****DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****CLOSE TO KIDDERMINSTER TOWN CENTRE AND LOCAL AMENITIES****VIEWING ADVISED**** Comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. No Upward Chain
A two bedroom terrace property situated close to Kidderminster town centre. Comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. The property also benefits from having a rear garden, double glazing where stated and gas central heating. Viewing advised! No Upward Chain
Path leading to front door.
Lounge 11' 11" into recess x 11' Max ( 3.63m into recess x 3.35m Max )
Glazed door to front, double glazed window to front aspect, wall lights, ceiling light, brick built fire surround, gas central heated radiator and door to dining room.
Dining Room 11' Max x 8' 11" Max ( 3.35m Max x 2.72m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator, door to kitchen , door to stairs and built in understairs cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 5' 8" ( 2.29m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, wall and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, worktops, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and door to inner hallway.
Door to side, built in cupboard and door to bathroom.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, fully tiled, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
Ceiling light, access to loft and doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' into recess x 10' 11" max ( 3.66m into recess x 3.33m max )
Double glazed to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
Fenced and brick wall border, lawn and patio area. Outside tap and gates either side allowing access across.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56448178.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.