2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhittall Drive East, Kidderminster
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- CUL-DE-SAC & QUIET LOCATION
- DINING KITCHEN
****TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****DRIVEWAY PARKING****QUIET LOCATION****GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING****FRONT & REAR GARDENS**** Comprising entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
A two bedroom semi detached property tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location. Comprising entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, rear garden with timber shed and driveway parking.
Front lawn and tarmac driveway leading to front door.
Double glazed feature stained door to side, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, wood effect flooring and door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 12' 11" including stairs ( 4.09m max x 3.94m including stairs )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, gas fire, wood effect flooring and door to dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 12' 10" x 10' ( 3.91m x 3.05m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, range of wall drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, worktops, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, gas central heated radiator, wall mounted gas central heated boiler and tiled floor.
Ceiling light, access to loft, built in cupboard with gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max x 6' 6" max ( 3.78m max x 1.98m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and heated towel rail.
Fenced with gate to side, patio area, apple tree and timber shed with power points and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56448187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.