3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleQueen Street, Bozeat, Wellingborough
- Three bedroom semi-detached Bungalow
- Extensively refurbished to an immaculate standard
- In the village of Bozeat
- Viewing highly recommended
- Ample off road parking
*** ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS *** This 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow has recently been completely refurbished to a modern and move in ready standard. Situated in the popular village of Bozeat with easy access to main road links, viewing in highly advised to appreciate all this home has to offer.
The property further benefits from a brand new kitchen which has been finished to a high spec including real wood flooring and solid oak work tops and shelving, new modern bathroom, open plan living accommodation, double glazing throughout, enclosed rear garden and plenty of off road parking,
Obscure double glazed window and door to the side, storage cupboard housing boiler, radiator, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 10' 10" ( 3.63m max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
This brand new bathroom has obscure double glazed window to side, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower off, low level W.C, wash hand basin with units under, part tiled, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 4" plus recess ( 4.22m x 4.06m plus recess )
This room is open plan with the kitchen and has double glazed sliding doors to the rear, feature electric fire with wooden mantle and marble effect hearth and inset, radiator, door to third bedroom.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.18m x 2.41m )
This beautifully modern kitchen is open plan with the lounge and has double glazed window to rear, ceiling fan with light, base and eye level units with solid oak work tops over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, solid oak shelves, electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel canopy over, stainless steel splash back, space for white goods, breakfast bar with three low hanging lights over, solid wood flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56448211.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.