1 bedroom flat for sale16, Easter Wynd Berwick-upon-Tweed, Berwick, TD151DT
- Well Presented 1 Bedroom Ground floor apartment situated in the popular town of Berwick-upon-Tweed.
- ***2 Easter Wynd, Berwick-upon-tweed, Northumberland TD15 1DT Previously sold for £85,000, 6 Easter Wynd, Berwick-upon-tweed, Northumberland TD15 1DT previously sold £99,950***
- Benefits Include Communal gardens, Secure entry phone system and close to local amenities.
- Accommodation comprises: Ground Floor: Communal entrance, entrance vestibule, hallway, sitting room, breakfasting kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom/WC. Exterior: Communal gardens, communal entrance wi
- Berwick is England?s most northerly market town and sits at the mouth of the famous River Tweed with direct access to miles of unspoilt beaches and coastline. There are a number of amenities including
16 Easter Wynd is a ground floor apartment and would suit a wide range of prospective purchasers from first time buyers or couples to those looking for a second home and weekend getaway. With its direct access in the heart of the town it is an excellent location and is heated by way of night storage heaters and has double glazing installed. Access is gained through the secure entry phone system from the communal hallway into the flat itself where there is an entrance vestibule and hallway. The sitting room is the principal reception area towards the front elevation and overlooking the communal grounds and is a good sized reception room whilst to the rear is the breakfasting kitchen which has a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, electric cooker point, stainless steel sink unit and plumbing for a washing machine. The bedroom is a good sized double room with built-in wardrobes and mirror sliding door access and also to the rear and finally the bathroom with a white three piece suite with electric shower over the bath. Outside there are communal grounds for Easter Wynd with path and stepped access down to the property and into the main entrance hallway. Easter Wynd is located in the very heart of Berwick-upon-Tweed with direct access to its town centre and all its amenities. Berwick is England?s most northerly market town and sits at the mouth of the famous River Tweed with direct access to miles of unspoilt beaches and coastline. The town is also renowned for its historic Elizabethan walls and history. There are a number of amenities including three supermarkets, local and national shops, schooling for all ages, restaurants and public houses, a number of leisure facilities and sports clubs. The area offers a wonderful lifestyle opportunity. In land there is the picturesque north Northumberland countryside and Scottish Borders whilst the coastline including areas such as Coldingham Bay, Dunstanburgh Castle, Bamburgh Castle and the Farne Isles, all on hand. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1373770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.