3 bedroom flat for saleMount Ephraim Court, Molyneux Park Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 8DH
- Elegant Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Further Bedrooms, One Ensuite
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Family Bathroom and Shower Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Delightful Communal Gardens
- Master Bedroom
- Walking Distance to Mainline Station
Presented in immaculate order throughout, this elegant ground floor apartment is situated within a striking period building in the sought after Spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells within walking distance of both the town centre and the main line station.
This stunning apartment is conveniently located within the sought after Spa Town of Royal Tunbridge Wells, and is within easy walking distance of the Mainline Station and Town Centre with its variety of shops, restaurants, theatres and pubs.
Tunbridge Wells boasts many excellent educational facilities including Tunbridge Wells High School, TWIGGS and the new free school to name but a few.
Mainline Station to Charing Cross and London Bridge.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56448394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.