2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBroom Hill Road, Strood, Rochester, Kent
- 2 bedroom end of terrace house
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Extended living accommodation
- Upstairs bathroom
- Solar panels
- A sought after location close to amenities and schools
- EPC energy rating C (75)
Situated in a popular road in Strood this home is one not to be missed. The road is quiet and tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the town.As you walk in you will notice that the home is like a tardis. A beautiful lounge area complete with period features and bay windows, perfect for relaxing and watching television. There is a modern log burner creating a cosy feel to the room.The kitchen area is a great space for preparing your meals and is perfectly complemented with an extended dining area which makes space for a dining table for those more formal occasions. Alternatively this space could be used for a play area or sun area.The garden is a great size and will provide the perfect space for entertaining friends and family when you host a barbecue but will also give the children plenty of space to run around and play.There are excellent transport links to the A2/M2 as well as the mainline train station in Strood with its high speed link into London.
What the Owner says:
We were looking for a home that would suit us as first time buyers but that we could grow with as a family. This home offered the character that we liked and due to the extension it offered plenty of space.Being situated within walking distance of the local Tesco Express means we are never too far away from getting that all important pint of milk or loaf of bread. There are plenty of schools close by too along with Strood Leisure Centre.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'1 x 11'6 (4.91m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'4 x 8'8 (4.37m x 2.64m)
- Dining Area: 13'3 x 9'8 (4.04m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 10'5 (4.14m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 7'5 (3.61m x 2.26m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56448484.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11841239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.