4 bedroom commercial property for sale, The Riverside Country Inn, Newmill on Teviot, Hawick, TD90JU
- Former Pub/Restaurant/B&B Located just outside Hawick, Scottish Borders with large amount of Grounds and Beautiful views.
- ***Ideal Investment Opportunity*** The Property is offered in Walk-in-Condition and offers an Excellent Opportunity to Purchase a Luxury Bed & Breakfast Business
- The Property Benefits from: Large games room/Public bar, Spacious living quarters, Beautiful period features and 2 Letting rooms complete with ensuites.
- Excellent Investment opportunity to purchase an large premises in a good sought after area. Potential to convert back to residential Dwelling, Absolutely Beautiful Setting. Current Rateable Value of £
- The A7 trunk road provides easy access to Edinburgh as well as many historic places of interest in and around the surrounding area. The property has endless potential with plenty of room to extend the
Former Pub/Restaurant/B&B Located just outside Hawick, Scottish Borders with large amount of Grounds and Beautiful views. ***Ideal Investment Opportunity*** The Property is offered in Walk-in-Condition and offers an Excellent Opportunity to Purchase a Luxury Bed & Breakfast Business. The property comprises, 2 letting rooms with ensuites, Large games room with bar, Commercial Kitchen, separate bar with lounge area. The owners accommodation comprises of Living room, office, 2 Bedrooms and a bathroom. The master bedroom has an ensuite shower. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 320042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.