4 bedroom detached house for saleRuxton Close, Coulsdon
Withdrawn from Market
- Keenly Priced Detached Family Residence In West Coulsdon
- Exclusive Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Four Bedrooms Accompanied By Two En Suite Shower Facilities
- Downstairs W.C & Further Independent Study
- Two Separate Receptions
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room Formation Plus Divided Utility Room Arrangement
- Double Garage & Additional Driveway
- Optimal Position For Local Town Centre & Favoured Schools
- Early Viewings Essential
Frost Estate Agents are excited to welcome to the market this keenly priced detached family home, nestled in a compact and secluded cul-de-sac development, positioned within the favoured area of West Coulsdon. The home adopts a well proportioned and versatile living arrangement throughout and is deserved of your immediate interest.
The property briefly comprises; canopied porch accessing a generous entrance hallway accompanied by downstairs WC, sizeable and independent rear reception/living room formation, furthermore providing interconnecting doors leading into a separate dining room arrangement. The ground level also contributes an opportune study room plus a practical kitchen/breakfast room, conveniently linking to a utility room division. The first floor grants four respectable bedrooms, with two of them implementing supplementary en-suite shower facilities, altogether with the remaining portion to the level adding the main family bathroom suite.Outside, the property enjoys a wonderful and secluded easterly facing landscaped rear garden, whilst the frontage displays an ornate rockery inclusion in conjunction with private driveway, enabling parking for at least two cars and allowing a straightforward approach to the homes double garage.
The location is very desirable. Train services are available at two nearby stations (Coulsdon Town and Woodmansterne), with Coulsdon South a little further providing links to central London (Victoria and London Bridge). Coulsdon has a variety of local shops, amenities and bus services. A number of sought after schools are also located within the local area including the popular and favoured 'Woodcote High School', concluding just some of the benefits for the locale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56448976.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7217800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frost Estate Agents, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.