3 bedroom terraced house for saleKinson Way, Whitfield, Dover, Kent
Sold STC £205,000
- 3 bedroom mid-terraced family home
- Garage & off road parking
- Sought after location
- En-suite shower room
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (72)
If you are one of those people spending time looking through glossy magazines for a stunning home wishing you could live somewhere like that then this maybe your opportunity. With a lounge/diner which is perfect for entertaining for family and friends when you invite them round for Sunday lunch.Mum & Dad have the luxury of an en-suite shower room to bedroom one as well as a family bathroom and with a downstairs bathroom this really is the perfect family home.With Tesco nearby you will be able to pick up the late night shopping or any daily essentials. There is also a number of local schools nearby and access to the A2 is very easy making this property ideal for commuting. With the advantage of a drive and a garage there is no more worry about when you get home from work if you have a space.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen: 12'11 x 8'7 (3.94m x 2.62m)
- Downstairs W.C.
- Lounge/Diner: 19'7 x 10'11 (5.97m x 3.33m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 6'3 (2.01m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'3 x 11'2 (3.43m x 3.41m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 (3.43m) narrowing to 5'2 at narrowest point (1.58m) x 7'11 (2.41m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'6 x 8'9 (3.81m x 2.67m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56449009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.