3 bedroom terraced house for saleFolly Lane, WALLASEY
Sold STC £115,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid Terraced House
- Popular Location
- Generous Sized Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN
A three bedroom, mid terraced house situated within a residential area of Wallasey. This property would benefit from some slight TLC but would make for the perfect family home and a viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. NO CHAIN!
A three bedroom, mid terraced house situated within a residential area of Wallasey. Located close to all local amenities including; shops, schools and public transport links.
The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge and kitchen diner. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further has; double glazing where stated, gas central heating, front garden and a generous sized rear garden.
This property would benefit from some slight TLC but would make for the perfect family home. It is currently being sold with no onward chain and a viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, gas and electric meters and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 21' x 11' ( 6.40m x 3.35m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, fire place with gas fire, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen Diner 9' 6" x 15' ( 2.90m x 4.57m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer unit and roll top work surfaces. Gas oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, vinyl flooring and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Pantry 6' 3" x 3' 1" ( 1.91m x 0.94m )
Bedroom One 11' 1" PLUS RECESS x 11' 1" INTO RECESS ( 3.38m PLUS RECESS x 3.38m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, new radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" INTO RECESS x 13' 9" ( 2.95m INTO RECESS x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, new radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 11' ( 1.98m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, new radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 5' 6" ( 2.16m x 1.68m )
Bath with mixer tap, shower overhead, wash hand basin, W/C, radiator, partially tiled walls and vinyl flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
generous sized south facing garden with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56449396.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL106085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.