4 bedroom detached house for saleRegents Place, Kingsway, Quedgeley GL2 2EU
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Garage & 2 Parking spaces
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ceramic floor tiling to Kitchen & Cloakrooms
- Seperate living room
- Qualifies for HELP to BUY
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Private rear garden
TRADITIONAL LAYOUT, WITH GARAGE & 2 PARKING SPACES
The Maple a beautiful 4 bedroom home with a LARGE kitchen/diner/family room and SEPARATE living room. The FULLY FITTED kitchen features integrated appliances which includes a double oven, fridge/freezer, extractor hood, gas hob and has ceramic FLOOR tiling. The property is conveniently located with local amenities such as a village hall, sports centre, shops and supermarkets, sports pavilion and a range of schools all nearby and Gloucester City Centre only a 5 mile drive. Further perks of the property include an En-suite to the master bedroom and a PRIVATE rear garden.
For more information or to arrange an appointment please contact Michael Tuck New Homes on 01452 726443.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7240801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Tuck New Homes, Gloucester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.