1 bedroom property for saleWatermead, Aylesbury
Sold STC £215,000
- ONE BEDROOM HOUSE
- PROFESSIONALLY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT
- BRAND NEW KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- REFITTED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- BRAND NEW FLOORING THROUGHOUT
- NEW HEATING
- DECORATED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM
- OPEN PLAN, LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- NO UPPER CHAIN
Without any shadow of a doubt the best presented one bedroom house we have seen for a very long time. 32 Curlew has been professionally refurbished throughout and absolutely no corners have been cut during the process. Throw into the mix a stunning Waterside development location and we believe with this particular house you really have it all and the icing on the cake is there is no upper chain. It really does not get any better than this!
Double glazed throughout
Bay fronted lounge
New kitchen with appliances
Refitted bathroom with shower Fabulous master bedroom with part valued ceiling and double built-in wardrobe
Low maintenance front and side gardens
Allocated parking space The development of Watermead was launched amid much fanfare in the late 1980's with TV crews on site, and with demand for property at frenzied levels names were pulled out of a hat to secure the most favoured plots. Here we are some 28 years later and Watermead remains as popular as ever. With two beautiful lakes, lovely walks, and not forgetting the iconic piazza, Watermead has developed and matured in a way the developer's back then could only have dreamt of.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56451268.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100390003005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by George David & Co, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.