6 bedroom terraced house for saleMortlake Drive, MITCHAM
Sold STC £550,000
- Set in a highly desirable development
- Self-contained studio on the ground floor
- FIVE additional bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- On the boarders of Colliers Wood
Mortlake Drive is set on the boarders of Colliers Wood in an extremely popular development is this impressive SIX bedroom FOUR bathroom family home.
Mortlake Drive is set on the boarders of Colliers Wood in an extremely popular development is this impressive SIX bedroom FOUR bathroom family home. The current vendor has extended the property to add further space comprising a self-contained studio flat on the left hand side as you walk into the property, kitchen on the right and straight in front is the spacious living room with access into the rear garden and a WC. The first floor benefits from having FOUR double bedrooms each with built in storage cupboards and the master having its very own en-suite. The second floor has master bedroom and an en-suite. The property has off street parking, double glazed windows and gas central heating. Mortlake Drive is a short walk from Colliers Wood Northern Line.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56451499.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTM104739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Mitcham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.