10 bedroom guest house for saleTrafalgar Road, Great Yarmouth, , NR30 2LD
- Fantastic Profitable Business Opportunity
- 10 Bedroom Guest House
- Facing Yarmouth Sea Front
- Sea Views
- Refurbished By Current Owners
- Seperate Owners Accommodation
- Trading 9 Months Per Annum
- Energy Efficiency Rating : F
This larger than usual ten bedroom guest house is situated just off Great Yarmouth's 'Golden Mile' and offers a prospective purchaser the opportunity to acquire a ready made, profitable business with a fantastic reputation. The Willows Guest House has been refurbished by the current owners and provides comfortable, modern guest accommodation across three floors with uninterrupted Sea Views to the front. Trading approximately nine months of the year, the current owners are able to evidence exceptional business turnover and net profit figures. Early viewing is recommended to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Great Yarmouth is a popular seaside town situated on the East Coast of Norfolk. The town itself is on a 3.1-mile spit sandwiched between the North Sea and River Yare. Its well known features include the historic rows (narrow streets) and the main tourist sector on the seafront with the town being a tourist resort since 1760. The area is linked to Gorleston, by Haven Bridge and to the A47, A149 and A12 by the Breydon Bridge. The town offers a variety of amenities including schooling, restaurants, hotels, medical services and shopping both in and out of town. The area has undergone extensive rejuvenation and investment in recent times and the development of renewable energy sources, especially offshore wind power, has created further opportunities for support services. A wind farm of 30 generators is within sight of the town on the Scroby Sands.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56451835.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GORSP201637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.