2 bedroom terraced house for sale22 Eskvale Drive, Penicuik, Midlothian, EH26 8JH
Withdrawn from Market
- Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, terraced house over two levels, set in a quiet cul-de-sac, located in the Midlothian town of Penicuik.
- The completely refurbished accommodation consists of an entrance porch, living room, kitchen, dining room, two double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision.
- Externally, the property benefits from well-maintained, private front and rear gardens; in addition to substantial, unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, terraced house over two levels, set in a quiet cul-de-sac, located in the Midlothian town of Penicuik. With front-facing views towards the Pentland Hills, the fully-refurbished accommodation consists of an entrance porch, living room, kitchen, dining room, two double bedrooms and a shower room. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision. Externally, the property benefits from well-maintained, private front and rear gardens, in addition to extensive, unrestricted on-street parking. The ground floor begins with a welcoming entrance porch providing access to the living room, and featuring a carpeted stairway rising to the first-floor landing. The spacious living room has a front-facing window providing ample natural light; whilst the modern kitchen, accessed off the living room, features wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven, microwave bracket, stainless-steel sink with drainer, splashback tiling and a door to the private rear garden. All blinds and light fittings are to be included in the sale. There is also a rear-facing dining room with dual-access via the living room and kitchen. The first-floor consists of a landing with access to the loft; two double bedrooms set to both aspects, with built-in wardrobes; and a bright, rear-facing and stylish shower room featuring a white two-piece suite, shower enclosure, splashback tiling and wood-effect laminate flooring. Penicuik is a Midlothian town with a rural setting, a short drive from the Edinburgh City Bypass, and ideally placed for commuters. Penicuik has all the amenities expected of a sizeable town including a local shopping, a supermarket, post office, and a wide range of restaurants, pubs and cafes. There is are five primary schools and two secondary schools, also a library, and a Leisure Centre with a gym and swimming pool. Set between the Pentland Hills and River North Esk, the adjacent countryside allows for a wide range of outdoor pursuits including walks, country parks, cycling, golf courses, and the Hillend dry ski facility. The A701 and A702 offer extensive links North and South including, whilst there are also highly regular bus services into Edinburgh centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6829735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.