3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Road, Birchington, Kent
Sold STC £210,000
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Modernisation required throughout
- No chain
- 2 reception rooms
- Ideal investment
- EPC energy rating E (47)
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
Calling all investors!This house is begging to be renovated throughout and given the quality treatment.Downstairs the lounge is at the front with kitchen and separate dining room overlooking the garden.Kings Road is popular with families and the older generation alike due to the proximity to the village shops and the local school primary school.Birchington sits on the edge of Thanet with its clean sandy beaches and good transport links to Kent and London.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 12'5 x 11'4 (3.79m x 3.46m)
- Dining Room: 10'9 x 10'5 (3.28m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen: 12'0 x 5'9 (3.66m x 1.75m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 9'1 (4.30m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 9'9 (3.25m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'4 x 6'2 (2.24m x 1.88m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56452201.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10127565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.