3 bedroom bungalow for saleStreatley, Common Lane, Burgh Le Marsh, Skegness
- Detached bungalow in a country lane on the edge of Burgh Le Marsh
- Set within a large area of land totalling about 1.3 acres
- 3 bedrooms & shower room + attic area/possible further room (subject to building regs)
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen with large adj pantry
- Majority uPVC double glazing
- The gardens and land extend to all three sides of the property offering huge potential
- Subject to relevant planning permissions there is huge scope for development of the property & land
- No upward chain - available for a quick sale if required
A real opportunity - a detached bungalow with land positioned just outside of the sought after village of Burgh Le Marsh. This represents a fantastic project for someone to turn into a home and smallholding. Whilst planning permission would be required to significantly extend the property and to use the full extent of the land as garden, the possibilities are nearly endless. The bungalow currently offers 3 bedrooms (+ an attic area), a lounge and dining room plus a kitchen with adjacent pantry (ideal to knock through) as well as a shower room. The general condition is dated and requires modernisation and refurbishment but again there is potential for significant alteration and improvement, however the majority of the windows are uPVC double glazed and significant rewiring has taken place. Common Lane is a pleasant country lane just beyond the borders of the village but within cycling (or a good walking) distance of the village centre. The overall plot extends to approx 1.3acres and is surrounded by open farmland. Viewings are now available to book.
Having a uPVC double glazed entrance door, smoke alarm, ceiling light point & steps lead to an accessible ATTIC AREA which is currently boarded out & may be usable as an additional room (subject to a proper staircase and relevant building regs).
Lounge 3.84m (12'7") into bay x 3.66m (12'0")
Having a tiled fireplace and hearth incorporating open grate, bay window, ceiling light point.
Dining Room 3.68m (12'1") x 3.17m (10'5")
Having an open fireplace, built in airing cupboard housing copper hot water cylinder & cupboard over, ceiling light point.
Kitchen 2.77m (9'1") x 2.03m (6'8")
Having a single drainer sink unit with worksurface to one side & cupboards under. Quarry tiled floor, electric water heater, ceiling light point. Part glazed rear entrance door and door to pantry.
Walk In Pantry 2.77m (9'1") x 1.52m (5'0")
Having fitted shelving, quarry tiled floor & ceiling light point.
Bedroom One (front) 3.66m (12'0") x 3.00m (9'10")
Having tiled fireplace and hearth incorporating an open grate and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two (side) 3.61m (11'10") x 2.36m (7'9")
Having a ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three (rear) 3.15m (10'4") x 2.90m (9'6")
Having a ceiling light point.
Having a shower unit with electric shower therein, pedestal wash basin, low level wc and ceiling light point.
The property is approached over a driveway which offers plenty of area for parking and opens/leads out onto the main area of the plot.
The gardens extend across the front of the plot, down both sides and to the rear. The gardens are mainly laid to grass and they in turn lead to the further grassed area of land suitable for a variety of uses (subject to any relevant planning permissions).
The overall plot extends to approx 1.3 acres and is surrounded by open farmland.
To follow shortly
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56452789.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEM1001069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.