3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWatling View, St. Albans
- Total approx. floor area 87 SQ M (936.5 SQ FT)
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Self-contained area with en-suite
- Rear extension
- Located near M1 and M25 transport links
- Spacious, bright and airy throughout
- Three bedrooms
- End of terrace property
A spacious three bedroom end of terraced family home situated in close proximity to excellent schools and London transport links.
An extended three bedroom end of terrace family home that is located in the St. Julians area just outside St. Albans City centre. Internally the property offers large and versatile living areas, ample storage facilities, an open plan kitchen/diner and a self-contained ground floor rear extension with en-suite that could be used as a downstairs third bedroom. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a fully fitted bathroom suite. Externally there is a small front garden area and a maintainable rear garden and due to the property being end of terrace it has the largest garden in the row. Watling View can be found on the South side of St. Albans which provides ease of access to the main road and motorway networks as well as St. Albans City centre and reputable nearby schools such as Mandeville Junior Mixed & Infant School. This property is ideal for first time buyers, buy to let investors, young families and commuters alike.
Door and window to front and tiled flooring.
Door to front and tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' 2" x 11' 2" ( 4.62m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.26m )
Storage cupboard, radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 5' 5" ( 2.77m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio door, radiator and fitted carpet. Ideal accommodation for elderly with an en suite and back door access.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard, loft access and fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 17' 3" x 9' 11" ( 5.26m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' ( 3.89m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
Laid to lawn with path leading to entrance porch.
Paved area leading to a decked rear garden with large storage shed and fence/brick borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56452921.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.