3 bedroom flat for saleSt. Gabriel Walk, London
Withdrawn from Market £1,400,000
- Stunning three bedroom apartment on the 34th floor of this iconic modern development
- Amazing views north and west of the City of London's skyline and beyond
- Stunning internal design and specification
- Three double bedrooms and three luxury bathrooms
- Secure private development with 24/7 concierge service
- Completely private development in the centre of the Elephant & Castle
- A short walk to the tube station, and within easy access of the City of London and the West End
- Stylish residents lounge area, and communal gardens
- Three lifts
- 1080 square feet
This truly stunning three double bedroom apartment, extending to almost 1100 square feet, with some of the finest views over the London skyline. The apartment has a north westerly aspect, a stunning internal specification and simply outstanding views. Located on the 34th floor of this landmark, private development, the jewel in the crown of the Lend Lease Elephant & Castle regeneration. The apartment has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a large balcony, stunning fitted kitchen and luxury bathrooms. A fabulous central London home or long term investment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56453071.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7240628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McMahon & Partners, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.