3 bedroom terraced house for saleIron Drive, Hertford
- CHAIN FREE
- Large Lounge & Spacious Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs W.C
- Front & Rear Gardens
- SG13 School Catchment Area
CHAIN FREE! A three bedroom staggered terraced house offering spacious accomodation and ideally situated within the SG13 school catchment area and for easy access to Hertford Town Centre and local transport links.
CHAIN FREE! A three bedroom staggered terraced house offering spacious accomodation and ideally situated within the SG13 school catchment area and for easy access to Hertford Town Centre and local road links.
Timber glazed door into:
Opaque window to side aspect, tiled floor, door to lounge.
Lounge: 17' 6" max x 12' 3" ( 5.33m max x 3.73m )
Window to front aspect, coved ceiling, radiator, stairs to first floor, door to:
Kitchen / Diner: 17' 5" x 11' 11" plus recess ( 5.31m x 3.63m plus recess )
Good range of fitted wall and floor units with work surface over incorporating a breakfast bar, tiled splash back, one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring stainless steel gas hob unit with stainless steel built in oven beneath with stainless steel extractor canopy over, space for fridge freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for dryer, wall mounted gas boiler, under stairs storage cupboard, large storage cupboard, space for dining table, two windows to rear aspect, tiled floor, spot lighting, door to:
Door to garden, tiled floor, door to:
Opaque window to rear aspect, W.C, tiled floor, coved ceiling, radiator.
First Floor Landing:
Access to loft, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One: 12' 5" fully fitted wardrobes x 8' 6" plus recess ( 3.78m fully fitted wardrobes x 2.59m plus recess )
Window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two: 11' 5" max x 10' 6" ( 3.48m max x 3.20m )
Window to rear aspect, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9' 1" x 8' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.57m )
Window to front aspect, coved ceiling, storage cupboard, radiator.
White three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, hand held shower attachment over, tiled surround, low level dual flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, obscure window to rear aspect, radiator, coved ceiling.
Fully paved, timber built shed, gated rear access.
The property is set behind a low level front wall with gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56454184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.