4 bedroom detached house for saleKenilworth Drive, Boyatt Wood, Eastleigh
- Four bedroom detached house
- Impressive long rear garden
- Spacious lounge
- Separate dining room
- Modern re-fitted kitchen & utility room
- Family bathroom
- Parking and a garage
Four bedroom detached house with a really impressive long garden at the end of a cul-de-sac. The well presented property offers spacious accommodation for a growing family and benefits from parking and a garage. Convenient location for the M3 Motorway junction and the Town Centre
This well presented four bedroom detached house is located on a large impressive plot at the end of a cul-de-sac. On the popular Bosville developement with access to motorway junctions, schools and local shops. An internal vieiwng of this home is highly receommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Front door opening to the entrance lobby with a door to the ground floor toilet and the inner hallway
Ground Floor Toilet
Low level W.C, wash hand basin
Two openings to the dining room, walk in airing cupboard
Dining Room 13' 10" max x 12' 1" extending to 15' 5" max into the inner hallway ( 4.22m max x 3.68m extending to 4.70m max into the inner hallway )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, stairs to the first floor
Lounge 14' extending to 16' 9" to patio doors x 12' ( 4.27m extending to 5.11m to patio doors x 3.66m )
Walk in double glazed bay area to the rear with windows and patio doors providing an attractive outlook overlooking the rear garden
Kitchen 13' 10" x 7' ( 4.22m x 2.13m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side, one and a half bowl sink unit with cupboard below, further range of modern matching wall and base level units with roll edge worktop surfaces over, built in fridge and dishwasher, space for a range style oven, radiator, breakfast bar, door to the utility room
Utility Room 8' 3" x 6' ( 2.51m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door to the rear garden, single drainer sink unit with cupboard below, further modern matching wall and base level units with roll edge worktop surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, door to the garage.
First Floor Landing
Doors to the four bedrooms
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 10' ( 4.34m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 10' ( 3.30m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobe cupboard
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator
Bedroom 4 9' 6" max x 8' 10" max ( 2.90m max x 2.69m max )
L-shaped room with double glazed window to front, radiator
Obscure double glazed window to the side, panel enclosed bath with power shower over, low level W.C, wash hand basin, radiator
Off Road Parking
To the front of the property there is off road parking
Garage 16' 7" x 9' ( 5.05m x 2.74m )
Up and over door from the front, power and lighting, loft storage, door into the utility room.
The reard garden is a really impressive feature of the home. There is a wide patio area opening to a large lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56454190.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.