3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwanborough Drive, Brighton
Sold STC £350,000
- Three bedrooms
- Drive way and garage
- Stunning views
- Sold with no chain
- Ideal family home
This lovely house in Swanborough Drive has three bedrooms a large front and rear garden and coes with a private garage.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be fount on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
A second door leading to the hall.
Parkay Flooring, radiator, doors leading to the lounge, kitchen and seprate W/C.
Lounge/dining Area 27' 5" x 11' 11" ( 8.36m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, parkay flooring, three radiators, wood burner stove, spot lighting, double patio doors leading out onto the garden wirh stunning views of the surounding area.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 3" ( 3.66m x 2.82m )
A fitted kitchen with a mix of cupboards and draws at eye and base level, sink and half draining board, space for fridge freezer and washing machine, five ring gas hob with cooker under.
Wall mounted boiler with door to the side.
Newly fitted W/C and wash hand basin with vanity unit under, window to the side.
Window to the side with sea views, hatch to loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear with delightful views looking out onto the garden, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" max x 8' 11" max ( 2.79m max x 2.72m max )
Over stars storage, window to the front, radiator.
Fitted bathroom with W/C, wash hand basin, bath, airing cupboard, window to the rear.
A large paved front garden.
A good size rear garden with stunning views, a paved seting area with steps that lead down onto another patio area and the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56454205.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.