2 bedroom terraced house for saleRothschild Avenue, Aston Clinton, Aylesbury
Sold STC £260,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- RE-FITTED BATHROOM
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- NO UPPER CHAIN
A two double bedroom home offering well-proportioned accommodation and tucked away in the heart of Aston Clinton.
This two bedroom home begins with a welcoming entrance hall, perfect for storing shoes and coats which in turn provides access to the lounge. This room is extremely spacious and offers the flexibility to be used as a lounge/dining room if required. The kitchen completes the ground floor accommodation and has a built in oven/hob, plumbing for a dishwasher and washing and space for a fridge freezer. There is a door to the rear and window offering pleasant views over the garden. The upstairs space is equally as impressive with two double bedrooms and a re-fitted bathroom.
Externally and to the rear the garden has been well maintained by the current vendor. It is mainly laid to lawn with a lovely fish pond and a decked seating area, perfect for al-fresco dining. A pathway takes you to a gate at the rear providing easy access to the garage. To the front the garden is again mainly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the front door.
Lounge 19'3 max x 11'11 max
Kitchen 11'11 x 8'1
Bedroom One 11'11 x 10'11
Bedroom Two 11'11 x 8'2
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56454208.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.