Light Industrial for saleYork Mills, Huddersfield Road, Brighouse, HD6
19,322 sq. ft.
- 19,322 sq ft (1,795 sq m)
- Prominent modern warehouse unit
- 1,794.99 m (19,322 ft)
- Secure shared yard area
- Ease of access to Junction 25 of the M62 motorway
- Rent reduced to under £3.50 psf.
The principal building is of steel portal framed construction, being insulated profile sheet metal clad under a dual pitch insulated profile sheet metal clad roof incorporating Perspex roof lights with a split level solid concrete floor throughout.
Internally the property provides warehouse and manufacturing accommodation, together with ancillary kitchen, office and WC provision.
Adjacent to the main building is an older single storey brick built building with an underdrawn over-felted Belfast roof, supported on timber beams and with a concrete floor throughout. This together with an adjacent single storey lean to building provides additional warehousing and workshop accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56455402.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 970FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.