3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHandforth Road, Wilmslow
- Attractive Victorian Semi-Detached House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Superb Family And Dining Room
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three En-Suite Bath/Shower Rooms
- Impressive Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and Stunning Views Over Open Countryside.
Boasting STUNNING VIEWS over open COUNTRYSIDE to the rear, a SPACIOUS VICTORIAN SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE, offering three reception rooms, superb family dining room, three DOUBLE BEDROOMS, three en-suites, impressive master suite, OPEN ASPECT TO REAR.
6 Handforth Road offers a rare opportunity to purchase a Victorian semi-detached property with open countryside views to the rear. On inspection internal accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, living room with feature fireplace opening to a large dining room, refitted kitchen leading to a superb family dining room which is large in size with central island and two sets of French doors opening to the garden, there is also a utility room to the rear of the ground floor. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms all boasting their own en-suite, the master bedroom being particularly impressive with it's own dressing room, refitted en-suite and Juliet balcony opening to stunning views over open countryside. Externally to the front there is a driveway for off road parking whilst to the rear and side there is a garden mainly laid to lawn with a flagged patio area which enjoys the open aspect beyond.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56456188.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.