2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthbreck Rise, Worksop
- REFURBISHED SEMI DETACHED
- NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- NEW CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- IDEAL FOR INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS
- PARKING FOR TWO CARS
Whbrown are pleased to offer a well presented two bedroom semi detached home, ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or INVESTORS. only by viewing this house can you appreciate what it has to offer. ***Viewing is highly recommended call 01909500505 ***
Whbrown are pleased to offer a well presented two bedroom semi detached home, ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS or INVESTORS, rental return approx- £500 + pcm. only by viewing this house can you appreciate what it has to offer. RENOVATED to a high standard with a NEW KITCHEN, BATHROOM AND NEW CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM WITH 7 YEARS WARRANTY.The property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge dining room, kitchen and conservatory. Two double bedrooms, family bathroom with a three piece suite. The front benefits from a walled front garden, driveway with parking for two vehicles. ***Viewing is highly recommended call 01909500505 ***
With a front facing double glazed door, side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator understairs storage housing the central heating boiler, power points an a spindle staircase leading to the first floor landing.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' ( 3.56m x 2.44m )
with a rear facing double glazed window and side facing double glazed door that leads to the rear garden, with a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, black sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and space for a free standing gas cooker.fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, radiator and power points.
Lounge/diner 22' 10" x 10' 5" ( 6.96m x 3.18m )
with a front facing double glazed bow window and rear facing double glazed patio doors leading onto the conservatory.coving to the ceiling, tv point, two radiators, feature fire surround, marble hearth and inset with a gas coal effect economy fire.
Conservatory 10' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.77m )
with a half dwarf wall, side facing double glazed french doors and double glazed windows, tile flooring, electric coal effect fire,
First Floor Landing
with a side facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and access to the loft, radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.00m )
Double bedroom with two front facing double glazed windows, radiator, coving to the ceiling and two large storage cupboards, tv point.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.18m )
Double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, radiator.
with a rear facing obscure double glazed window, three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower mixer tap and electric shower over bath, wash hand basin, wc, part tiled walls.
walled garden with wrought iron gates and parking space for two vehicles, outside light and gate giving access to the rear of the property
Low maintenance garden with decked area, brick built outbuilding with light and power. paved patio seating area,garden shed, outside water tap and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56456587.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.