3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChantry Lane, Necton, Swaffham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No onward chain
- 24ft living room, kitchen/dining room and office/utility
- Entrance hall and family bathroom
- Sweeping driveway with island and double garage
- 0.6 acre plot with landscaped gardens
A three bedroom detached bungalow on 0.6 (STMS) acre plot with 24ft living room, double garage and NO ONWARD CHAIN within the village of Necton.
Necton is a well serviced village with a church, popular pub/restaurant, shop/post office, hairdressers, doctors surgery and a revered primary school. There is easy access to the A47 and the X1 bus route which currently offers regular services along the A47 stopping frequently westwards to the town of Peterborough and east through the city of Norwich and onto the east coast seaside towns of Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft. There is a range of properties in this popular village, but rarely will you find a three bedroom detached bungalow on 0.6 Acre in such a central village locale! Located off Chantry Lane, this glorious plot enjoys a private driveway which opens onto a central island allowing in and out access and further parking to the double detached garage. The property itself has an entrance hall, three double bedrooms, a kitchen/breakfast room an office/utility room, a family bathroom and a 24 foot dual aspect living room. The gardens that surround the bungalow comprise patios, lawns, a mix of trees and shrubs that are landscaped and well tended. There is also rear access to Chantry Lane making the shop a short walk. This property is offered with no onward chain so call now to avoid disappointment.
Frosted double glazed entrance door, loft access, radiator, pantry cupboard, doors to bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen/ breakfast room and door to
Living Room 23' 11" max x 13' 11" max ( 7.29m max x 4.24m max )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to front and side with sliding double glazed door to the side, two radiators, TV and telephone points, central heating thermostat, coving.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 11" max x 12' max ( 3.94m max x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surface over with inset Asterite sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven and inset electric hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge freezer, night storage boiler, radiator, arch to
Office/ Utility Room 10' 5" to cupboard board x 10' ( 3.18m to cupboard board x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed door to side, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, fitted desk, range of fitted cupboards.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.61m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" max x 9' ( 3.63m max x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes with cupboards over, radiator, smooth ceiling
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling.
Double glazed obscure glass window to rear aspect, suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator.
The property has a long private driveway which opens onto an island of which the driveway continues to provide in and out access. There is further off road parking to the front of the
Double Garage 20' 7" x 17' 5" ( 6.27m x 5.31m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, double up and over door, power and lighting, built in cupboards, eaves storage, personal door to garden.
The rest of this glorious plot contains a range of patios, a hard standing area, a metal Yardmaster shed, a compost area, manicured lawns, an array of shrubs, trees and borders. There is gate to the rear offering pedestrian access onto Chantry Court.
Leave Swaffham via the east bound carriageway of the A47 towards Norwich. After several miles turn right at the filter lane signposted Necton. This is Tuns Road. Proceed onto Hale Road and past the shop. Take the left hand turn onto Chantry Lane and after three bungalows situated on the left hand side the bungalow is located and set back on a private driveway clearly marked by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56456596.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.