3 bedroom house for saleGraham Road, Plaistow, E13
- Brilliant three bedroom end of terrace house
- Finished to a good contemporary standard throughout
- Offers a large fitted kitchen
- Open-plan reception/dining room
- Two good double bedrooms and one single
- Features useful built-in storage
- Large front, side and rear gardens
This fantastic three bedroom semi-detached house features a spacious open-plan reception/dining room an benefits from a large fitted kitchen, as well as three well proportioned bedrooms and a large dual-aspect garden.
Graham Road is situated close to the local amenities found on Barking Road, with the extensive shops, bars and restaurants of Westfield Stratford also within easy reach. Plaistow Underground Station is nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.