4 bedroom detached house for saleVale Road, Lower Parkstone, Poole, Dorset, BH14
Offers in Excess of
- SPACIOUS FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- CHARACTER PROPERTY WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- CONSERVATORY LEADING TO SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM LEADING TO SEPARATE UTLITY
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- WALKING DISTANCE FROM ASHLEY ROAD AND PENN HILL VILLAGE
- 0.4 MILES FROM BRANKSOME TRAIN STATION (NATIONAL RAIL LINKS)
- COURTHILL SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- VENDOR SUITED, VIEWING ADVISED !
A deceptively spacious detached family home situated in a popular location in the Courthill First school catchment and within easy walking distance of Penn Hill Village. The property comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, conservatory, four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property has a south facing rear garden and off road parking to the front of the property for multiple vehicles.
The Lower Parkstone area offers easy access to the renowned award winning Blue Flag beaches which stretch from Bournemouth through to Sandbanks and enjoy the warmest temperatures in the UK and stunning views of the Isle of Wight and Purbeck Hills. Penn Hill Village is a short walk away with a variety of shops, restaurants and bars, with Bournemouth and Poole town centres also nearby with a more diverse range of high street shops. The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main train routes from either Poole, Parkstone or Branksome station which connect to the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56461579.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.