2 bedroom flat for sale48/2 Craigmillar Park, Newington, Edinburgh, EH16 5PS
- Well-presented and bright, two-bedroom, triple-aspect, first-floor flat, set in a Victorian terraced villa, located in Edinburgh's popular Newington area, south-east of the city centre.
- The spacious and bright accommodation includes an impressive living / dining room with ornate cornicing, triple-bay window and feature fireplace, with access to a well-proportioned kitchen with ...
- The property features tall ceilings, ornate cornicework, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, uPVC double glazed windows in the living room, and single glazed sash and casement windows.
- Externally the property includes a beautiful enclosed west facing private garden, laid to lawn with a paved patio area, shed and fruiting trees. Adjacent to the garden is a separate single garag...
- Home Report available online.
Superb triple-aspect, two-bedroom, first-floor flat set in a Victorian terraced villa, located in Edinburgh's highly sought after Newington area, south of the city centre. The spacious and bright accommodation includes an impressive living / dining room with ornate cornicing, triple-bay window and feature fireplace, with access to a well-proportioned kitchen with contemporary wall and base units. Kitchen appliances include an integrated electric hob and oven, fridge freezer, freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer. The entrance hall provides access to a deep storage cupboard and bathroom, which includes a modern white three piece suite and wood-effect laminate flooring. The two double bedrooms are set to the rear with working shutters and views to the private garden. The property features period features, high ceilings, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, uPVC double glazed windows in the living room and single glazed single sash and casement windows. Living room and bedroom furniture including leather sofa, wardrobes and king-sized bed are open to sale by separate negotiation. Externally the property includes a beautiful enclosed west facing private garden, laid to lawn with a paved patio area, shed and fruiting trees. Adjacent to the garden is a separate single garage and ample on-street parking is provided on surrounding streets. Newington is located just over a mile from Edinburgh city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops, and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre is in close proximity and offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary, the Scottish Parliament, and the Royal Commonwealth Pool, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6055581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.