3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClifton Road, Kidderminster
Sold STC £110,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- GENEROUS SIZED DINING KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
****THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING****NO UPWARD CHAIN****GENEROUS SIZED DINING KITCHEN****REAR GARDEN****Comprising entrance porch, hallway, dining kitchen, sunroom, lounge, three bedrooms, family bathroom and additional shower room.
A three bedroom semi detached property offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance porch, hallway, dining kitchen, sunroom, lounge, three bedrooms, family bathroom and additional shower room. The property also benefits from having a garage, driveway parking, a rear garden and double glazing where stated.
Block paved driveway leading to front entrance door.
Double glazed door to side aspect, single glazed windows to side and front aspects, ceiling light and door to hallway.
Ceiling light, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing and doors to dining kitchen and lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" into recess x 11' 10" max ( 4.17m into recess x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light with fan, coving to ceiling, fire surround and wood effect flooring.
Dining Kitchen 21' 1" x 8' 11" ( 6.43m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, three ceiling lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, worktops, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, gas central heated radiator, door to garage, door to lounge and double glazed patio doors to garden room.
Garden Room 9' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.49m )
Windows to side and rear aspects and glazed sliding doors to side.
Double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light, airing cupboard, wood effect flooring and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 12' max x 11' 7" max ( 3.66m max x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, built in cupboard, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" max x 9' ( 2.97m max x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 5' 9" excluding recess ( 3.71m x 1.75m excluding recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, access point to loft, built in overstairs cupboard, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Walk in shower, fully tiled and ceiling light.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, fully tiled, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
Fenced borders, patio area, steps up to flowerbeds, pond, outside tap and two sheds.
Garage 22' 7" x 8' 10" min extending to 14' 11" max ( 6.88m x 2.69m min extending to 4.55m max )
Doors to front, power points, lighting, double glazed window to rear aspect and door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56464162.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.