2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLangroyd Road, Colne, Lancashire, BB8 9EQ
- Attractive garden fronted terrace
- Well appointed accomm.with potential
- 2 bedrooms, Gas CH, PVC DG
- 3-piece modern bathroom
- Lounge, bright fitted dining kitchen
- Ideal for FTB/Investors, rear yard
- Convenient popular location
- 55 m2 (598 sq ft) approx
This well presented garden fronted end terraced house is now being offered to market with no onward chain and would ideally suit a first time buyer, investor or anyone looking for a hassle free move. Situated in a popular location, close to local amenities and excellent transport networks, the accommodation is arranged over two floors and offers potential for further enhancement. On the ground floor is a front lounge, fitted dining kitchen and to the first floor are two bedrooms and a modern three piece white bathroom. Externally, there is an enclosed yard to the rear of the property and gated rear access. The property is complemented by gas central and double glazing in PVC frames. Early viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56464957.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 363830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Barrowford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.