2 bedroom flat for saleSherborne Street, Islington, London
Guide Price £550,000
- A well presented 2 bedroom apartment
- Open-plan kitchen/ reception room
- Situated opposite greenery & amenities of Rosemary Gardens
- Superb access to transport at Haggerston/ Highbury & Islington and Old Street stations
A well presented 2 bedroom ground floor apartment set within this modern, low rise development situated opposite the greenery and amenities of Rosemary Gardens. Accommodation comprises good size open-plan kitchen/ reception room, bathroom, 2 bedrooms and store cupboard. Sherborne Street is conveniently located for the shops of Southgate Road, New North Road and Essex Road which include Tescos and Sainsburys, along with trains at both Essex Road station (National Rail) and Haggerston (London Overground network). Hoxton & Shoreditch provide a plethora of trendy and vibrant bars, restaurants, clubs, galleries and boutique shops, along with good access to the financial hub of the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56464972.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA141998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.