2 bedroom flat for saleBurrows Road, Kensal Rise NW10
Withdrawn from Market
- Super split-level apartment
- Two bedroom / two bathroom
- Excellent condition
- Share of freehold
- Chain free
- Stunning 18ft kitchen / diner
- 950sq ft split over two floors
- Built-in sound system
- Fantastic location
- Close to shops and transports
Tenure: Share of Freehold
mile... is delighted to offer on to the market this stunning two bedroom / two bathroom split level apartment of 950sq. ft. (approx.) set on the first and second floor of this Victorian conversion. The property boasts a fantastic reception room with bay windows, a contemporary 18ft fully fitted eat-in kitchen which makes it a superb entertaining space, two double bedrooms and two modern bathrooms (one en-suite). The flat also benefits from double glazed windows, built-in it 5.1 audio system in the lounge, stereo in the kitchen and both bathrooms with independent sound system control and wood floor boards in the lounge, carpet in the bedrooms, high ceilings and an abundance of storage space and natural light. Burrows Road is an extremely popular residential road and this property is ideally located for Chamberlayne Road and College Road's many restaurants, pubs, vintage shops and both Kensal Rise (Overground) and Kensal Green (Bakerloo line & Overland).
RECEPTION ROOM 16' 6" x 14' 7" (5.03m x 4.44m)
BEDROOM 11' 10" x 10' 6" (3.61m x 3.2m)
BATHROOM 7' 5" x 4' 9" (2.26m x 1.45m)
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 1" x 9' 2" (4.29m x 2.79m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56465866.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101541000896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by mile... , Kensal Rise. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.