4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBernard Road, Brighton
- End Of Terraced Family Home
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Spacious Lounge
- Private Rear Garden
- Integral Garage and Parking
- West Facing Rear Garden
This well presented 3/4 family home should not be missed! The property has several benefits including off street and an integral garage, lounge, open plan kitchen and living room, family bathroom and a west facing garden.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this well presented and appointed 3/4 bedroom end of terrace town house. This property is located just outside of the city centre and benefits from fantastic local schools and transport links across the city, giving access to the seafront and Brighton and Sussex Universities.
The property itself in good condition throughout and is arranged over three floors. On the ground floor there is a separate cloak room, utility room, study area and 4th bedroom. Moving onto the first floor there is a lounge and separate kitchen/ dining room. On the top floor the property accommodates 3 further bedroom and family bathroom. The property has several other additional benefits including an integral garage with off street parking and a beautiful rear garden with patio seating area.
Viewing is highly recommended
Low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Study 7' 9" Max x 4' 7" Max ( 2.36m Max x 1.40m Max )
Wall mounted radiator, door to garden.
Utility Room 9' 1" Max x 7' 8" Max ( 2.77m Max x 2.34m Max )
Wall and base level units, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 4 10' 8" Max x 7' 1" Max ( 3.25m Max x 2.16m Max )
Window to rear, wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 17' 5" x 13' 11" ( 5.31m x 4.24m )
Window to Front, two wall mounted radiators, telephone and TV point.
Dining Room 14' 1" Max x 7' 6" Max ( 4.29m Max x 2.29m Max )
Wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" Max x 7' 1" Max ( 3.25m Max x 2.16m Max )
2 window to rear, wall and base units, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, integrated oven and hob with cooker hood over, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' x 12' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.78m )
Window to Front, Wall Mounted Radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.16m )
Window to rear, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" Max x 7' 1" Max ( 3.25m Max x 2.16m Max )
Window to rear. wall mounted radiator.
3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath, low level W/C, vanity unit and wash hand basin, window to side, wall mounted radiator, electric shower unit.
Garage 17' 4" x 10' 10" ( 5.28m x 3.30m )
Window to side, wall mounted boiler, under stair storage and built in cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56467021.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.