3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrecongill Close, Hartlepool
Sold STC £80,000
- LIGHT & AIRY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 GENEROUS SIZED BEDROOMS
- LAVISHLY REFITTED BATHROOM/WC
- OWN DRIVEWAY
- GARDENS TO THREE SIDES
LIGHT AND AIRY MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, OCCUPYING GENEROUS SIZED PLOT WITH SPACE FOR GARAGE SUBJECT TO OBTAINING USUAL PLANNING CONSENTS AND DRIVEWAY. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
LIGHT AND AIRY MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, OCCUPYING GENEROUS SIZED PLOT WITH SPACE FOR GARAGE SUBJECT TO OBTAINING USUAL PLANNING CONSENTS AND DRIVEWAY. Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed with lavishly refitted, fully tiled Bathroom/WC, latest style Open Plan Kitchen/Diner and 3 well proportioned Bedrooms. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque small pane Double Glazed insert, dado rail, radiator.
Living Room 14' 7" x 11' 8" (plus bowed window) ( 4.45m x 3.56m (plus bowed window) )
impressive contemporary style fire surround with marble back panel, marble hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect electric fire, TV point, radiator.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner 14' 9" x 10' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.15m )
(plus understairs storage cupboard) twin 'Georgian' style UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to generous sized rear garden, comprehensive range of latest style base and eye level cabinets with ample contrasting roll top working surfaces with wet board splashback panelling to kitchen area, being full height with feature 2-tone tiling to cooking area, inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 'Baxi' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, range of built in appliances comprising double eye level oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with hidden extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer, radiator.
dado rail, access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 8' 9" ( 4.47m x 2.67m )
(into range of built in mirror fronted wardrobes and overstairs storage cupboard plus door recess) TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.24m )
display shelving, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.31m )
Outstanding Bathroom/ Wc
lavishly refitted with white suite comprising bath in tiled surround with glazed side screen and plumbing for mains operated shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, matching fully tiled walls with contrasting flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Space For Garage
(subject to obtaining usual planning consents)
Generous Sized Gardens
to three sides.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56467024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.