3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMalpas Avenue, Prenton
Sold STC £215,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms Semi Detached House
- Large Loft Conversion
- Modernised to a High Standard
- Idyllic Location
- Detached Garage
Spectacular 3 bedroom semi detached home with loft conversion. It is truly beautiful from top to bottom. The property is located in a central yet quiet avenue off Woodchurch Road, offering great transport links and is close to all amenities and local schools.
JONES AND CHAPMAN are delighted to offer for sale this spectacular 3 bedroom semi detached home with loft conversion. It is truly beautiful from top to bottom. The property comprises a light spacious entrance hallway, two reception rooms, one with a box bay window and partially stain glass feature adding character to the room, a modern extended fully fitted kitchen and dining area with french doors opening up onto the south facing rear garden. To the first floor; Master bedroom with another stunning box bay window, and fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, a further two bedrooms both boasting a light and airy feel, and a much larger than average four piece suite bathroom including corner bath tub. To the second floor is the sizeable loft conversion with good head height, lighting and roof window. This is being used by the current owners as a large fourth bedroom. Outside there is a long gated driveway to the front, detached garage with utility area and a well kept lawned garden to the rear. The property is located in a central yet quiet avenue off Woodchurch Road, offering great transport links and is close to all amenities and local schools. Viewings are strongly recommened to appreciated all this property has offer.
with WC and wash hand basin
Lounge 14' 4" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.37m max x 3.56m max )
Box bay window to the front, electric fireplace, radiator, telephone and television connection points.
Dining Room 11' 3" max x 14' 10" max ( 3.43m max x 4.52m max )
Radiator, telephone and television connection points
Kitchen Diner 19' 2" max x 19' max ( 5.84m max x 5.79m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, window to the rear, french doors to the rear, sink and drainer, and radiator
Bedroom One 14' 10" max x 9' 6" max ( 4.52m max x 2.90m max )
Box bay window to the front with a stain glass feature, fitted wardrobes, radiator and telephone connection point
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.81m max x 3.48m max )
window to the rear, radiator and telephone connection point
Bedroom Three 6' 10" max x 7' 10" max ( 2.08m max x 2.39m max )
Window to the front and radiator
Loft Room 8' 3" plus restructed head height x 17' 6" max ( 2.51m plus restructed head height x 5.33m max )
Roof window to the side and wooden beam giving the room character
window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, wc, wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, fully tiled and radiator
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56467108.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.