3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDorchester Avenue, Chaddesden, DERBY
Sold STC £138,000
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY APRKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE WITH OFFICE SPACE TO REAR
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
SItuated within a popular and convenient location is this well presented semi detached house which is spacious inside and out. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing
SItuated within a popular and convenient location is this well presented semi detached house which is spacious inside and out. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge/diner, breakfast kitchen, garden room, three bedrooms, family bathroom, driveway parking for several cars, detached single garage with office and rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY.
having front entrance UPVC door with obscured glass inset, laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor and door leading into
Lounge/diner 25' 4" into bay x 13' 8" ( 7.72m into bay x 4.17m )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, understairs storage with consumer unit, wall mounted contemporary electric fire, space for a dining table, two wall lights, coving, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 13' 9" x 9' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.02m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a large cooker, space for a fridge freezer, additional appliance space, breakfast bar, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, laminate flooring, radiator, recently installed wall mounted gas central heating valiant boiler and rear elevation UPVC door with obscured glass providing access to
Garden Room 13' 5" x 7' ( 4.09m x 2.13m )
having rear elevation double glazed sliding door providing access to rear garden, side and rear elevation double glazed windows, translucent roofing, laminate flooring, plumbing for a washing machine and lighting.
First Floor Landing
having front and side elevation double glazed window, stairs rising to second floor, radiator and doors leading into
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, airing cupboard housing water cylinder and storage over, tiling to walls to half height, tiled flooring, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.36m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, large fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.36m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and door leading into
having rear elevation double glazed window enjoying a pleasant outlook, a range of fitted wardrobes and dressing table, six recessed spotlights, two radiators and under eaves storage.
to the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars which leads to a further gated driveway which in turn leads to a single garage. The driveway incorporates access to front entrance door housing meters and boundary fencing. To the rear of the property there is a generously proportioned garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating paved patio, gravelled area, a variety of trees and shrubs, outside security lighting, outside tap, well stocked flower beds, boundary fencing and gated driveway which leads to detached single garage 17ft 5ins x 7ft 8ins having up and over door, power and lighting. To the rear of the garage there is office space which is 8ft 7ins x 7ft 5ins having rear elevation double glazed window, built in desk, laminate flooring, power, lighting and electric heating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56468071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.