3 bedroom detached house for saleAsh Tree Road, Oadby, Leicester
- Three bedroom detached
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Utility room
- Garage and off road parking
- No chain
This three bedroom detached property offers a wealth of potential and being offered for sale with no chain, in this highly desirable location which boasts ample transport links as well as fantastic local schools, early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
In brief the property comprises of an open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, family bathroom and externally you will find front and rear garden with front boasting off road parking leading to the garage. Being offered for sale with no chain early viewing is essential.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front and radiator.
Cloakroom / W.C.
With W.C., wash hand basin, tiled splash back, radiator, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 16' 2" max x 26' 9" ( 4.93m max x 8.15m )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio doors to the rear, gas fire and two radiators.
Kitchen 9' x 9' 11" ( 2.74m x 3.02m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, double glazed window to rear and door to side.
Lean To 11' 1" x 5' 9" ( 3.38m x 1.75m )
Double glazed door and window to the side and door to utility room.
Utility Room 5' 4" x 6' 9" ( 1.63m x 2.06m )
Central heating boiler and work surfaces.
Double glazed window to the side and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 12' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 6' 11" ( 2.13m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, W.C., radiator, fully tiled walls and laminate flooring.
To the front of the property is off road parking which leads up to the garage.
Garage 16' x 7' 9" max ( 4.88m x 2.36m max )
Up and over front door, power, light and a double glazed window to the side.
Laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56468101.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.